Friday, July 9, 2010

Full Day 2 Down

Today was a bit better than yesterday. The withdrawl symptoms lessoned, her energy increased some. Everyone else on her "pod" was released so after noon it's been pretty quiet. And she's gotten the movie cart all to herself. The frustrating part is that a quiet area makes it hard to keep her awake. But we did that by removing her bed, bringing in an exercise mat and jumbo exercise ball. No seizure activity to report yet though. Tomorrow we will be quitting her seizure meds completely. She's already a different kid in many ways. It's interesting to watch the changes. We will see what tomorrow brings. But we are terribly frustrated. Anyway - she says it's her turn to write
Hi! I am sooooo bored. But I still love room service!! I tried a fruit plate with "sauce" today and it is so yummy I had one every time I ordered food. And mom let me talk to the person and order today. That was way cool. I got to paint more figures today. And I got to play on a mat with playdough. Mom never lefts me do that. And we had fun.
I got more guys today. This is my collection.








This is the picture I made today. And mom gave me these to paint.




They look really pretty on the window in the sun.

Michelle came to visit me - thanks Michelle!! And my grandparents and my older brother Justice. They brought me pictures to put in my book. And then sent me this cool picture.




I can't wait to get out of here. And I want to sleep. But mom says I can't. Yet.

Bye

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chey!

    Sounds like you are doing some fun things in there. We are sending you big hugs!

    XOXO
    Aunt Jennifer

    ReplyDelete