Monday, July 5, 2010

Preparing and Waiting

My neuro doctors want me to redue some tests this year. We've already done a 1 hour awake & sleep EEG and an MRI a few months ago. These are pictures of me getting ready for my EEG. There were 36 wires attached to my head!





Its not very comfortable to sleep because I do have to be careful to not get tangled up and pull the wires loose.
But now we are going into the hospital for a long stay to do a video EEG. I'll be hooked up to a machine for days and can't leave the room!! I am scared. I don't like these long visits. But mom says the more info the dr.s can get the better. And it will help in the klong run. Whatever that means. So anyway I am stuck going.
Mom says she's bought me a few surprises. And she is finishing a new blanket for me to take. I hope I get a new DS game! I love my DS. And it will be great to be away from my little brother and sister. They are such pains! So yep. I am nervous. I don't remeber what hospitals are like. But mom says I get to eat in my bed!
But I don't know why they want me to have seizures. I just want them to go away. I just want to be normal.
Bye for now! :•D

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Cheyenne. I hope you do great during this long week in the hospital. We love you and can't wait to see you back at home. Take care and keep blogging and keep us informed.

    ReplyDelete