Sunday, July 11, 2010

Seizure 3. Minimum achieved

3rd seizure hit at 215 am. Never seen her have one like this. Hope I never have to again. She's asleep and I am crying. It is the worst feeling in the world to see your child go thru this and not be able to help them. You don't know if they are hurting. There is no way to communicate with her. I have to wait til the seizure stops and if she can communicate after. And I say if because sometimes she can and sometimes she can't. It terrifying and heartbreaking. Sorry. I try not to post emotionally but this neuroscience is such guess work. Almost every case is different. And funding is small and Heath care companies still consider many tests experimental. Our insurance won't cover an MEG which is basically an MRI of brain waves. So we are stuck going thru this timely, costly for them and extremely hard on Cheyanne test to see basically what the dr.'s think they could see on an MEG. Totally stupid. And it makes me mad. Which again makes me cry. And right now- I really need to be mad at something.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments: