Monday, July 12, 2010

Good news...

I am super confused as to where all these posts are going to that I have written had approval and not had them show... Ah well
Even though I forgot to pull down blankets when Chey seized, the doctors are very impressed with the EEGs. They are so clear that they ask if they could take some to the university to have studied there. .... And you all know that that was our ultimate goal... ;•)
We are waiting to see how chey keeps doing but we should be released this afternoon. She is still struggling mentally, but every sleep helps and she should "return to normal" within the week.
My awesome spectacular couldn't make it without them parents have offered to keep Tristin and Keriana for a few more days so that we can readjust slowly. Now I just have to get the store to pick up French fries, cheetos, strawberries and cantaloupe and root beer. And the room service mgr told me what the secret ingredients were for their fruit dip so I'll need to get that....
Thanks again to all of you for your prayers!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, I am so glad she had the seizures she needed to finish the testing. I am happy you will be returning home. Hope to see you guys soon around the neighborhood. Maybe the girls can play soon.

    ReplyDelete