Friday, July 9, 2010

Starting full day 2

How do trees get on the Internet?

- they log in....

I like it when people come to visit me.


They hospital has a "kids crew" that comes to my room and plays with me. We made snow and made a butterfly


And we made a necklace and played UNO.


A really cute guy came and painted figures with me. I hope he comes back today!



I am getting bored. And it's been hard to have my body feel so weird. My nurses & techs have been fun though. I really liked when they had a water fight with me.
I really liked that grandma & grandpa came with all the kids. And I really liked the dogs. But they did kinda scare me because they were SO BIG!! But they are nice.
I slept good last night... When they finally let me sleep. And so far I am feeling better this morning. I can't wait to do more projects and see who visits me today!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Very cool blog.. I will keep checking back to see your progress. Where you all at? Treats anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a good sleep Chey. We are thinking about you and love you!

    XOOX
    Aunt Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Spencer. We're trying! We are at primary Childrens. She loves treats! Thanks aunt jenn. Love you too and hope to see you soon. Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete